This Unique Smooth Western Right Draw, Cross Draw easily slides over any belt up to three inches thick. Our cross draws are designed to fit for most but not all 22 caliber revolvers. Comes in your choice of black and brown
- 100% Vegetable tanned leather
- 12" (Fits 4” to 8" barrel length perfectly flush)
- 22 caliber, Right hand draw- Most but not all
- Smooth, sits on left hip, pulled cross body with right hand
- Adjustable hammer hoop
- Authentic Cowboy/Western style
- Ability to mold to your pistol
- Slides on to any belt or rig up to 3” wide
- Comes in your choice of black and brown
- Perfect for SASS competition
- Authenticate your costume
- Made in Mexico/Ships from the US
This is a handcrafted item. The pictures are a close representation of what you will receive. No two are exactly the same with slight variations in finish, color and texture.
Returns & Exchanges
Need to make a return or exchange?
Returns - Click this button to start your return process
Free Shipping, Returns?
If you are returning an item that was part of our free shipping program, there will be a 20% restocking fee to cover the original shipping charges paid by us. If the return is due to our error (mis-shipment, defective item, etc.,), we will waive the 20% restocking fee.
For Boot returns, it will be a 30% restocking fee.
Boot Return Policy?
1.When trying on footwear for the first time we ask that clean socks be worn.
3. Returns received with missing shoe boxes, or shoe boxes that have been written on or taped, will void the return (You can use a trash bag/wrap a brown bag around the box for shipping the box back).
4. The dust bag and/or shoe box must be returned alongside the footwear, in its original condition.
The shoe box must also be in its original condition.
5. "Unworn Condition" means that the item is in its original condition, and is shipped in its original packaging including any tags and the manufacturer's shoe box undamaged.
Custom Order, Returns?
NO returns are accepted for custom orders. All sales are FINAL!
May I return or exchange my purchase if it doesn't suit me?
Yes, you can. At TJAYZ, we are proud of the products we offer, and want you to be completely satisfied with our quality and service.
Our returns policy is simple: if you aren't satisfied, you can return any product in brand new condition within 15 days for a full refund excluding shipping costs. If the return or exchange is due to our error (mis-shipment, defective item, etc.,) please contact us and we will arrange shipping at no cost to you.
Our 15-day returns policy is extended during the Christmas holiday to allow for early holiday gift shopping: any purchase from November 1 through December 31 may be returned or exchanged prior to January 31 of the following year.
How do I return or exchange my purchase?
Simply visit our returns page and print a returns form. You do not need to call us as long as you complete the return form so that we know what you would like us to do and to whom we should issue the credit to.
What are your policies around returns and exchanges?
- Returned items must be in brand new condition. You may try on an item for size, but if you've worn it, even for one night, you may not return it.
- Shipping charges are not refundable, unless the return is due to our error or damage in transit. Return postage is the responsibility of the customer.
- If you are in a hurry for an exchange, we recommend you order the new item online and send the unwanted item back as a return. Turnaround times on exchanges may be 2-3 weeks from the date you ship to us.
- We cannot accept any return beyond 15 days* after you received it.
* Year-End Holiday Note: During the Christmas holiday season, our normal 30-day returns policy is extended. To allow for early shopping and month-end giving. Orders placed between November 1 and December 31 have return privileges until January 31 of the following year.
Although we try our best, we can't anticipate everyone's questions with our website information. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments. We'd love to hear from you, and if we can't answer your question, we'll at least try to point you in the right direction!
Please send us an email. We check email messages often, and reply as quickly as possible during our operating hours, M-F 9pm-5pm.