Our unique handmade Cross Draw Holsters have been given individualized attention by a skilled leather artisan for a one-of-a-kind appearance and fit. Each beautifully tooled leather holster is created just for our shop. By combining tradition and skill, each piece speaks of its unique authenticity. Easily slides onto your belt (up to 3 inches thick). Don't have a belt, we got that too. Check out our store for more amazing products.
- 100% Vegetable tanned Leather
- 8" (Fits 4” to 6" barrel length perfectly flush)
- Right handed 44/45 caliber
- Fits on belts up to 3" thick
- Adjustable trigger strap to secure pistol
- Ability to mold to fit most single or double action revolvers
- Holds up to a 4"- 6" barrel perfectly flush
- Tie down leg strap to secure holster in place
- Comes in your choice of Black, Brown and Bi-color
- Perfect for SASS competition or authenticate your costume
This is a handcrafted item. The pictures are a close representation of what you will receive. No two are exactly the same with slight variations in finish, color and texture.
The guy about commented on his RR.22 pistol not fitting....Because this holster is for A .45 LONG COLT! My Uberti .45 LC fits perfectly! Perfect fit and exceptional quality! I would recommend this to anyone! All my future purchases will be from here! That you can count on!
This hard for me as I hate leaving non-stellar reviews. Leather quality was good and the smell was fantastic. I needed to knock off a star though. First thing is that my Heritage Rough Rider 22 doesn't fit well as its very loose in the holster as if the holster was not made for a 22 single action. Second knock is on the finish of the holster itself. While the tooling and over quality was decent, the holster came with cheap single cap leather rivets. On my holster one of those rivets came apart with ease. I ended up buying a double cap rivet setter kit from Weaver Leather to fix ($10). Seller was very responsive and tried to help, but in the end fixing it myself was the quicker option. UPDATE: I worked with Kiss and she was so kind to send me a video on how to adjust the holster fitment to my gun. My Heritage RR fits great now.